Mac Graphic Converter
- Easily batch convert thousands of graphics in a snap on Mac OS X.
- Convert RAW formats (.CRW, ARW, CR2, NEF, SR2, X3F, ORF, SRF) to common image formats.
- Batch resize thousands of photos quickly and efficiently.
- Intuitive interface & Compatible with the latest Mac OS and Windows.
Mac Graphic Converter Description:
Graphic Converter for Mac is an excellent tool for both professional photographers and amateur and everybody to deal with images on Mac. Support import more than 60 different graphic-based formats, and export it out of 50 available file formats. It is simple to use because of its intuitive interface that gives you control over what you are doing. It is also powerful because you can easily batch resize your photos and convert multiple graphic files on Mac at the click of a button. Graphic Converter can take any number of images in all popular formats such as: JPG, PNG, GIF, TIFF, BMP, ICO, PSD, PICT, TGA, PCX, SVG, CUR, and many other image formats. It also support various RAW image formats from DSLR digital cameras, including CR2, ARW, SRF, SR2, .CRW, NEF, RAF, MRW, ORF, PEF, X3F, and son on.
There’s no need to load, adjust and then save every single image. Let Mac Graphic Converter do the job for you and save precious time.
Just follow 3 simple steps to convert your graphics quickly and easily:
- First, launch Mac Graphic Converter. Select the folder with your images.
- Select the destination folder, and choose an output image format.
- Click the "Convert" button to start converting. Graphic Converter for Mac will convert all images automatically. That's it!
Mac Graphic Converter Functions at a glance:
- Convert hundreds of images at a time with just a few clicks.
- Supports 50+ popular graphic formats and 88 extension.
- Supports RAW formats from DSLR digital cameras.
- Resize hundreds of photos for easy sharing or to save space.
- Support drag-and-drop.
- Preview images before conversion.
- Resize photos by Percentage, Pixels, Ratio.
- Output Images with Highest Quality.
- Optimized for multi-core processors and uses native code when performance matters.
- Intuitive and easy to use. You're done in just a few click.
- Works on Mac OS X and Windows.
JPEG image format (*.jpg, *.jpeg, *.jpe, *.jfif, *.jp2, *.jpc, *.j2k, *.jpx, *.j2c)
Compuserve GIF graphics(*.gif)
Windows Bitmap (*.bmp, *.vga, *.dib, *.rl4, *.rl8, *.sys, *.dib, *.rle)
Canon Digital Camera Raw Image Format (*.cr2, *.crw)
Portable Network Graphics PNG (*.png)
Truevision targa (*.tga, *.vst, *.vda, *.icb, *.tpic)
ZSoft PCX image (*.pcx)
Adobe Photoshop PSD (*.psd, *.pdd)
Digital Negative (*.dng)
Alias Wavefront RLE image (*.pix)
Minolta photo RAW (*.mrw)
SMPE DPX (*.dpx)
Multipage ZSoft Paintbrush (*.dcx)
Dicom Medicine Image (*.dcm, *.dicom, *.dic, *.acr)
DirectDraw Texture (*.dds)
Dr Halo (*.cut)
Windows cursor (*.cur)
Windows icon (*.ico)
Fuji CCD-RAW Graphic File (*.raf)
Group 3 FAX (*.g3)
JPEG Network Graphics (*.jng)
Joint Bi-level Image format (*.jbg, *.jbig, *.jb2)
Kodak Camera Raw Image Format (*.k25, *.kdc, *.dcr)
Photo CD (*.pcd)
Apple Quickdraw picture (*.pct, *.pict, *.pic)
MTV raytracing (*.mtv)
Multiple image network (*.mng)
Nikon Digital SLR Camera RAW (*.nef)
Olympus Digital Camera RAW (*.orf)
Pentax Digital Photo RAW (*.pef)
Palm pixmap (*.pdb)
Portable float format (*.pfm),
Portable graymap (*.pgm)
Portable bitmap (*.pbm, *.pnm)
Portable pixmap (*.ppm, *.pnm)
Portable anymap (*.pam)
Sony Alpha Raw (*.arw, *.srf, *.sr2)
Sun RasterFile (*.sun, *.ras)
Utah Run length encoded (*.rle)
Vicar rasterfile (*.vic, *.vicar)
Alias Wavefront image (*.rla)
Wireless Bitmap (*.wbmp, *.wbm)
Word Perfect Graphics (*.wpg)
Sigma Camera RAW (*.x3f)
Gimp image (*.xcf)
X Windows pixmap (*.xpm)
MATLAB image (*.mat)
Irix RGB image (*.sgi)
Scalable Vector Graphics (*.svg)
Compr. Scalable Vector (*.svgz).
File Size: 3.04 MB
Price: $19.95 USD
Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
macOS Sierra 10.12 Ready
You can use Graphic Converter under Windows and Mac systems with the same license.
Screenshot (Run on Mac OS X):
Screenshot (Run on Windows 8)
I'd been using graphic converter as a PNG converter for a week when I found out that it also can convert raw images from .cr2, .crw to jpg. The batch raw photo resizer is perfect! A Great software !!!
– Gina Arena
Best Mac batch image processor out there. Mac Graphic Converter is the perfect complement to my workflow. It's amazingly easy to use, and works quickly. It's cut my work time way, way down and has yet to fail me.
– Xin Wang